What you can expect from Grace Healy Property Management
Communication is key to our customer care
- Identification: Photo ID,Medicare card, passport, Driving License, student card
- Proof of income: Payslips, Bank statements, Employee letter/contract
- Proof of employment: Employee letter/contract
- Agent /Personal Reference letters and Tenant Ledger
- Apply for your application online
What is the bond?
More information Getting started with rental bond online information
The signing of the lease agreement will be conducted at the premise with E Signature. Both parties will receive the signed lease agreement instantly.
Tenant must return a copy of the condition report within 7 days, indicating your agreement or disagreement, and this report will be used as evidence at the end of the tenancy if there are any disputes.
A Movologist will help you compare and choose from a different range of providers to suit your needs. It’s FREE moving service and it should be awesome and hassle-free.
What are your rights as a tenant?
- Quiet enjoyment of the rented premises
- Provide privacy in your own home, with access only in accordance with the standard term
- To ensure the property is in a reasonably clean condition
- To have repairs done in a timely manner
What are your obligations as a tenant
- To pay rent on time as agreed
- To keep the premises reasonably clean
- Not to use the premise for any illegal purpose
- Not cause interference with the peace, comfort and privacy of your neighbours
- To notify the landlord immediately for any repairs and maintenance required
Payment of Rent
Paying water charges
For further information for pests and vermin during the tenancy
Domestic violence in a rented property
Making alterations to the property
Repairs & maintenance Repairs
Getting the repair done
All repairs must be notified in writing. Please report any repair online or use the Tenant portal.
Tenant portal is a preferable way. It benefits the tenant by monitoring the repair progress and providing trades contact details.
The below constitutes an emergency repair (life-threatening or threatening to the property )
Urgent repairs include:
- Burst water service or a serious water service leak
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- Fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure
If there is an urgent repair, you need to notify the landlord or agent immediately so that arrangements can be made as soon as possible. If you cannot reach them, check your tenancy agreement for the details of a nominated tradesperson to contact.
The tenant can access the tenancy information, lease agreement, tenant ledger, invoices, maintenance, upcoming events and more in real-time.
Benefits of using Tenant Portal
- Log and monitor maintenance requests
- By clicking new maintenance, you can enter all the required details and even upload images that will allow you to track the progress of the job and who it was assigned to
- Message dedicated property manager directly
- The tenant can keep all communications in the one place
- Download rent receipts/lease agreement /condition report
- Review and print the lease agreement and condition report
- See upcoming events such as inspections
- The tenant will be able to see when the inspection is scheduled for, and the type of inspection
- End of tenancy
- Break the lease
- Change of shared tenancy